Wednesday, November 26, 2014

So, What Exactly Do You 'Tumble'

Social media isn't my forte. First, I'm not very social. I'm going to be that old lady who hits people and things with her handbag. I'm the one who forgets my own family's birthdays. I literally will have people come up to me and say 'Hey Niki! How ya been?' We will have a 10 minute conversation and as they walk away my husband will say 'who was that?' My answer 'I don't know.' So yeah, not so social nowadays. Now I have branched out to another social media site to connect with people. I am now on Tumblr. Ok, great, I get to connect! The one thing that bothers me, and it must be my inner Grammar Nazi, BUT WHY DOES IT NOT HAVE AN 'E'?? Anyway, check it out. Apparently all the cool kids are doing it. Like Boy George, and you can't get cooler than that.




Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment