Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Cards That Will Make You Feel Better About Your Own Family

I'm sure everyone has been subject to one of those dreaded family photo Christmas cards. Mom breaks out the matching sweaters and makes the family pose in front of the tree. You all look like idiots but you know, it's the Holidays. I have even been guilty.

Circa 2005. Seriously, What the hell was I thinking?



Whether you send out those gems to your friends and family as a joke or as true Holiday greetings, these cards will make you feel just a bit better about your crazy family.


The dog is even in disbelief about whats going on here.



We said we wanted an Xbox One for Christmas



If you don't wear the diaper it won't look real!



I believe it was 'Savior' not 'Terrier'




If you have a horrible family Holiday card, please share! I don't want to be the only one!

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Great post! Too bad I dont have a photo to share, but love the pic's you've shared, esp the one with the Terrier! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I seriously wonder why I thought was a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It WAS a good idea and I love it. I also agree that the one with the Terrier is the best!

    ReplyDelete