Sunday, September 28, 2014

Because Fashion Is Smashin'

Oh I wish I could get away with wearing the gorgeous fashions of way back when. Unfortunately, jeans and T-shirts are my uniform. The way women dressed back then was just amazing. So feminine and couture. You see the runways now and just go 'what the @*#&??' Who would wear that really??


SERIOUSLY??!! You have a Yeti in a skirt, a tiger with liposuction, a zebra taco and I think the one on the end is a serial killer. Or a Nazi. Or a sleeper cell. Whatever, it's not good. So, in the true spirit of real fashion I present to you some beautiful vintage pieces I could only dream of pulling off, and they won't cause people to gawk, snicker or run screaming for the hills.





Now that is fashion. If you will excuse me now, I'm going to go get ready to go out in my Spongebob Squarepants outfit. Or maybe I should rock the cheesy poofs dress? It's a thing. Really.


Just remember, friends don't let friends dress in clothes that look like food.
Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment