Friday, October 3, 2014

And Cue The Slow Clap.....

I have been revisiting my youth and gorging out on 80's movies. Were we really that ridiculous? It really cracks me up seeing the fashion of the 80's. What were we thinking? The latest gem I just finished was Can't Buy Me Love. A classic Patrick Dempsy pre-McDreamy. I do wish I could travel back sometimes. Where's the Doc (either one if you are a sci-fi geek) when you need him. So my time machine is a thrift shop. So on my journey through time via The Thrifty Time Machine I have found some amazing artifacts. Now if I can find some Guess jeans, Keds and those glasses that really weren't glasses but more of a Geordi Laforge look. I honestly think I wore this to a high school dance.




Honestly I'm surprised we didn't all go blind. By color or science!
*slow clap


No comments:

Post a Comment