Thursday, October 23, 2014

Commissioner Gordon! It's the Batphone!

Ok, can we just talk about Gotham for a minute? Actually, all these new DC shows that are coming out? Oh my god, they are AWESOME! Gotham has me on the edge of my seat and The Flash, I can't even go into how awesome that is! I'm behind on Arrow so that has to wait. Too bad, I love me some John Barrowman! So fun facts: Barry Allen's dad on The Flash is the actor who actually played The Flash in the old series. The actor who plays Alfred on Gotham is none other than Sean Pertwee. His father is John Pertwee who played the third Doctor in Doctor Who (which is the best show ever made!) Sean Pertwee also portrayed Gareth Lestrade on Elementary. Which is not to be confused with the much superior, British program Sherlock. Oh Benedict Cumberbatch, what I wouldn't do to you! I digress.  John Barrowman played Captain Jack Harkness (Face Of Boe) on Doctor Who as well as on the the spin off Torchwood (which is an anagram for Doctor Who. Mind blown right?) And finally, pointed out by the hubby, doesn't the kid who plays Bruce Wayne have a striking resemblance to Christian Bale? Coincidence perchance? So back to Gotham! Cobblepot is portrayed so well in this series (kinda kicks Danny DeVito's ass. Just saying) Creepy, desperate and brutal. I love it so. It turned on a light bulb. I had this super cute Swarovski crystal necklace and the pendant is shaped like a little umbrella.

                       

I finally decided to list it. So all of you Cobblepot fans, this is a classy way to geek out without letting that flag wave to high! Which mine is apparently at full mast right now! 

So when it comes down to it, who's holding the umbrella?  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment