Friday, October 10, 2014

Wait...What? It's Not Christmas yet!!


You know what bothers me most of all about retail stores? They have no concept of time. Bathing suits in winter? Coats in the spring? Next they will be selling Christmas decorations in May. Well I'm close. It's not even Halloween yet and all of the fall items are clearanced out and they are moving in the Christmas stuff already. I'm surprised I'm not hearing Jingle Bells when I'm walking through the stores. Well lucky for you I just happen to have some pretty amazing autumn items you might just want to snatch up!

                       



                       


                        


                       


Now I'm going to let you in a little secret. 
Seriously, try this recipe. My turkey every year is so juicy I am cleaning it up off the floor after I carve it. That's why you need the tree and well platter. It keeps all those juices in place!

Make you holiday beautiful with these amazing vintage housewares. 
You will thank me later!

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment